Moonbloom is a vegetable and herb food planting calendar using the scientific moon cycles (SAST) and the various South African climate zones and their respective vegetable and herb listings as a guide for successful growing results.
WHATS NEW FOR 2019
– the quality of the print and resolution is at a high professional standard.
– are fully compostable and printed on a FSC paper, Gallery Art uncoated.
– are now individually packaged in their own paper bag with a Moonbloom sticker 🙂
– have a bigger and better vegetable and herb planting checklist. New veg have been added eg Tomatillo’s, etc.
– now feature the art of world renowned illustrator Wiebke Rauers on the front cover.
– have a drill/punch hole that goes right through the calendar and is at the top centre for easy hanging.
– have a TESA strong, sticky magnet attached at the back for easy fridge hanging.
– calendar 2019 (starts January 2019) month-by-month
– printed on FSC paper and card (paper from responsible sources)
– full colour
– Size: 287mm deep x 158mm wide
– TESA magnet on the back
– punch-hole top centre
– South African based
– SAST universal time noted for each moon cycle
– comprehensive vegetable and herb list for the 7 different climate zones of SA
– colour coded and icon based
– vegetable icons classified according to which part of the plant is eaten
– includes other useful gardening method icons
Moonbloom is proud to be featured on
- Faithful to Nature, South Africa’s biggest online organic shop
- Eco Atlas, a national website that empowers people and planet friendly choices, and runner up in the Mail & Guardian Greening the Future Awards 2015